5 Cs of Great Agency Leadership
What gives a public relations agency a leading edge? Here is what I see as the “5 Cs of Great Agency Leadership.”
- People with exceptional talent who have passion for what they do and help drive the firm. Not prima donnas.
- Client advocates who bring client delight.
- How leadership gets along with each other and helps each other out. Leadership sets an example for all others and that has a great impact on employee satisfaction.
- Colleagues are team players. Collaboration is their "middle name."
- The needs of the employee and the company have to be balanced to make it all work.
- To the client and the firm
- To constant learning and constant improvement
- To quality
- To achievement
- In client relationships: A clients-for-life philosophy
- In working relationships: Consideration and support
- Helping clients think differently about their business
- Helping the agency succeed
- Belief in our success is fundamental
- Winning begets winning
- Our reputation is more important than money
Technorati Tags: leadership, culture, commitment, continuity, creativity, confidence, business, communications, public relations